Did you wake up only to look in the mirror after a night of partying, or studying, and see dark circles or puffy eyes! No worries we got you covered with these 6 all natural remedies you can do at home!
1) Get Plenty of rest. Typically, tiredness, lack of sleep or tension favor the look of these marks under the eyes. However, with time, the bags start to store fat, fluid and a swelling happens. In turn, the coloration of dark circles ends up being emphasized and ended up being more visible.
2) Hydrate. Dehydration can cause bags under the eyes, so up your water intake.
3) Severe cases can be fixed with surgery. Other factors that may predispose its development are genetic aspects, allergies, adverse effects due to the usage of certain drugs. When this problem is not dealt with early, the only method to eliminate dark circles and bags is through a little surgery, with risks running back to develop them in the future. If you do not have an extreme, persistent or recent issue, you can treat them with homemade dishes much more effective than any industrial cosmetic treatment.
1) With sweet potato.
The potato starch has bleaching properties to the skin. Besides this vegetable it is excellent for fighting inflammation and moisturizes the skin, as their water content is very high. To remove dark circles and bags, cut potato slices 1.5 cm thick and place in refrigerator 10 minutes. Then, apply directly on the eyelids and bags, let it act for 15 minutes.
2) With cucumbers.
The treatments we have seen so many times in the movies are true. Cucumber has anti – inflammatory properties that work very well topically . To do this, cut cucumber slices 0.5 cm thick. Place them over your eyes until they warm, then change them into new slices. Do this for 20 minutes and you will immediately notice the difference.
3) With green tea or black & green tea.
Green tea prevents fluid retention, so drink it daily promotes the elimination of toxins and prevents inflammation throughout the body. Drink two cups of green tea daily , one in the morning and one at night.
To take advantage of the antioxidants of this infusion and remove dark circles and eye bags, you can also moisturize two green tea bags with a little hot water. When they warm, remove some of the excess water and apply the sachets directly over the eyes.
4) With Ice.
pply an ice bag for 10 minutes. The ice will help to reduce swelling.
5) With cow or goat’s milk.
Place the milk in the refrigerator. When cool, soak two cotton circles and place them directly on the eyelids and pouches. Leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water. You’ll see that this trick to remove dark circles and bags is one of the easiest and effective!
6) With apples.
Apples help relax the muscles , so that will be a great help if you are tired and tense face after a long day. Place an apple in the refrigerator, when it is very cold, mix it together with a tablespoon of oats until it forms a thick paste. Cover your entire face with it, even the circumference of the eyes, and let it act for 15 minutes. Then rinse with plenty of cold water.
1) Avoid anything that promotes fluid retention such as consumption of salt.
2) Consume abundant diuretic foods such as asparagus, green tea, etc.
3) Take care of your skin with moisturizers and protect it from damage by sun exposure.
4) Avoid the habit of rubbing the eyes continuously. Many people do it on repeated occasions every day and they do not know it. This habit irritates and damages the delicate tissues around the eye and interferes with treatment if you want to eliminate dark circles and bags .